Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

Some everyday things that make my heart smile...


1. Youngblood Brow Artiste- Many moons have I been searching for an eyebrow helper that actually works. Something simple that just fills in the desired areas without making me look like an eyebrow clown. I have tried lots of different pencils and such that left me feeling less than pleased. But finally, my pal J gifted this set to me and its just what I needed...2 pressed powder shades of brown and a waxy/creamy 3rd one that sets them in place like a dream. 


2. My Favorite Blend- I am currently quite partial to the combo of these three oils in my diffuser. Calming, light and happy. I have been diffusing nothing else for weeks...can't stop...wooooo!


3. LaCroix Sparkling Water- This was a staple drink in my home as a child. I forgot about it for many years and have (in the past year) rediscovered my love for LaCroix. Orange is my new favorite but lemon pairs nicely with a splash of cranberry juice in a cup of ice.


4. Norwex Baby Body Pack- 3 little washcloths..with little tags that can hang on a hook. It's handy to hang one in the shower...for a little facial exfoliation party and for when I just washed my hair and can't see and need to wipe my eyes (I'm just like a whiney, little toddler...water in my eyes, Ahhhh. I hate that.)


5. Simple Balsamic Vinegarette- It's nothing special, but it's really easy and very yummy and I can make just enough for one salad whenever I want without it going to waste. My favorite is to pair it with mixed greens, strawberries, sunflower seeds and a little cheese. Mmmmmm, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment