Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

Some more lovely things:

1. Trader Joes Inner Peas: These are very tasty. Crunchy. Cute name. I am certain that you will like them if you are one who likes vegetables....and maybe even if you don't.


2. Clinique Chubby Stick (Mega Melon): I got this as a sample with a Clinique Bonus and really like it. I am not one who ever wears lipstick. So when I need just a little pop of color for special occasions, this fits the bill. It's not 'lipstick-y', it's moisturizing and a nice soft pink. Love.


3. The Big Bang Theory: Another TV series that I cannot get enough of. A crew of nerdy dudes and a pretty lady make for some very funny viewing.

'Soft kitty, warm kitty. Little ball of fur'....


4. Ice Breakers Duos (Raspberry): I always have these in my purse. Sometimes you just need a little breath refresher, sometimes you need a burst of fruity candy....it is both.


5. H&M Basics: A few months ago, I was shopping around for nothing really....and I stumbled upon the Basics section of H&M. Maybe this magical place is not ground breaking news to you, but I didn't know I needed these until I had them. Tank tops for tall girls, comfy cotton skirts of varying lengths, soft v-neck/scoop tshirts...always available. And cheap. What more could a girl ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment