Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Home for the Holidays: 2014

Christmas up North this year was lovely. Cute kids, a pretty tree, good food at a fancy table, Mosby's first vacation, gift exchange and big girl jammies. The weekend in review:

Cute Kids:

A Pretty Tree (with an added bonus of those cute kids again):

Good Food:

At a Fancy Table:

Mosby's First Vacation (He loved Z and Hanko's house and their magical tree):

Family Gift Exchange (I was the lucky recipient of the 'secret gift' tradition this year...in addition to a gift from my mama who drew my name, I also was blessed with little gifts from everyone else as well! Cozy Socks, a sweet portable cooler for the patio, a yummy scented oil with reeds, and this doorstop kitty....belonged to my grandma and was repainted by my Daddio to look just like Mosie. He now sits at my fireplace):

My gifts this year...they required the recipient to draw what they thought might be inside with the provided crayons before being allowed to open it:

And last, but certainly not least....the Yeti by Oiselle (aka our big girl jammies). Nothing could be better than this picture right here....except for a Jammie backflap according to sister B:

An added bonus...the best family Christmas photo we have ever taken...

....aside from the fact, of course, that a few key peeps were missing...wish you could have joined us, lovie and Merry Christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment