Tuesday, July 21, 2015

From the kitchen: Kale, Baby!

My new obsession....kale chips. 'Gross', you say to yourself.....'You couldn't pay me enough to even consider that plant-y green stuff to be a snack...to like, eat on purpose.' Right?

Wrong! You might find a new favorite if you just give it a chance! Afterall, I always tell my toddlers at school that they have to at least try something before they can tell me they don't like it. 

And so, I offer you a great, flavorful, spicy, scrumptious recipe that takes about 30 minutes from start to yum to help you discover the amazingness!

I found it on a website after doing a search (ohsheglows.com) and it seemed like the best one. She talked about her failures and successes in reaching the goal of a perfect chip and I liked that it added a lot of spices for flavor. 

Since just reading a recipe is super boring, i took the liberty of snapping pics of each step for your viewing pleasure. Are you as excited as I am? Let's go:
















Happy Kale chip eating....tell all your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment