Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

Some more of my favorite little joys of daily living:

1. Purpose Facial Cleanser- I have been using this soap for a bazillion years. My mom learned about this brand from a dermatologist many moons ago and I have found it to be delightfully mild on my sensitive skin...yet still great at removing makeup (even mascara, one of my other favorite things).

2. Ikea Glassware- Ikea is great for so many things. This is not new information....I love all of their glassware, cheap and stylish! Buy lots!

3. Chobani Pineapple Yogurt- Yum! You should try it, you will not be sorry.

4. Bogs- I was in search of some new winter boots a few years ago and came across Bogs...suggested by a friend who had a pair. They are da bomb....so warm, cute patterns, and easy to slip on- just step right in! Sometimes I wear them all day.....

5. Bare Minerals Products- Specifically the Foundation Primer and Mineral Veil....I love how they feel and I really think they have improved the quality of my eternally troubled skin! If you haven't tried mineral foundations before, you really should! All the cool kids are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment