Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

I realized yesterday morning right after publishing my post that it was not yet Wednesday! Oops...

So today (which actually IS Wednesday) you get a bonus post!

This past weekend I celebrated my birthday with a few lovely ladies! My pal 'D' and I traveled to the lovely town of Mountain Lake to visit our pal 'A'...who I have the pleasure of sharing the same birthday with.....BIRTHDAY TWINSIES!

I started off my day with some sleeping in, some breakfast (raspberry toaster strudel, yum!) and a magical visit to Tiffany's. I bought myself a diamond....a really, really tiny diamond:

The girls and I had a lovely weekend. A trip to the vinyard:

Which included some fantastic 'Senior Photos'....there was a red barn, we just had to:

A delicious home made dinner accompanied by chick flicks and snacks:

A gift from 'A'....love:

And a gift from a gaggle of great girls...total surprise and such a blessing. Watch out world! As soon as I learn how to use this thing, I may never stop making creations in fabric:

Here's to year 35!!

No comments:

Post a Comment