Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

Little things that bring me joy:

1. Pampered Chef mini whisk. Perfect for my scrambled eggs at breakfast time. Good construction, easy to hold, reasonably priced ($10), gets the small jobs done....amazing!

2. Trader Joe's Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds- Just buy them and eat them.

3. My window fan. Not sure of the brand, pretty certain I got it at Target for under $40. It cools down my little abode in moments and gets the fresh air flowing. It allows me to not install the old window air conditioner until mid summer and I love it.

4. Essie Nail Polishes- Last super long on my tootsies and there are so many pretty colors to choose from! Not too expensive....love!

5. www.bodenusa.com- Best clothing website EVER. I will admit that each current season of clothes are a little pricy. But, they have clearance sales twice a year that are really, really quite delightful. I always wait for the sale email and promptly order a few dresses....ok, more than a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment