Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

Some things I like:

1. ThirtyOne Lunch Bag- I use this bad boy like every day. Insulated, a perfect size and you can put your name on it. Who doesn't love that. If you don't know a ThirtyOne salesperson, I think you can just go online and find products that way.

2. Ak Mak Sesame Crackers- These are a healthy, crunchy little cracker that are delicious with hummus, peanut butter or any other tasty spread you got goin' on.

3. Condiment Cups- I think I got these at Crate & Barrel but you can find them in any kitchen section of home-type stores I am sure. They are perfect for your ketchup, syrup or any other dipping agent...

4. Toms- Ok, I have jumped on the bandwagon of Toms Shoes. For quite a few years now, I have been torn between deciding if these are hideous or awesome. But a trip out to sunny California this winter confirmed for me that they are indeed awesome. Cute patterns, really comfy. And if you buy a pair, a kid in need gets a pair. Boom.

5. Core Kitchens Spatula- I got this as a gift from a lovely friend and it is SWEET! You can use it for pretty much every cooking adventure. Plus it is pink, so that's fun! I think she found it at Patina (another favorite you should definitely check out).

No comments:

Post a Comment