Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

A few things that make me smile...

1. Little Wooden Ikea Mannequin- For many moons, I have strolled by this little friend during my Ikea shopping adventures and thought, 'I like him. I want one.' Finally, the day came when he needed to come home. He's weird, and he's mine. $5.99

2. Norwex Polishing Cloth (purple) and Dusting Mitt- I don't have a ton of Norwex-y items and still sometimes clean with (gasp) Windex...but these 2 items are lovely. Shiniest mirrors EVER and dusting has never been so fun. (Notice how dirty the mitt is. I must really be good at dusting....)

3. Trader Joes Chana Masala- Another TJ favorite. Not quite as good as the real thing (Everest on Grand has the best...go there and eat...go now) but it does satisfy a craving for curried chick peas in a pinch. Toss over rice and you have it.

4. Bissel Swift Sweep- Yep...pretend you are a 15 year old movie theater employee and 'vacuum' to your little heart's content. I only have one rug in my house in need of vacuuming and the rest of the flooring is hard wood....so it is the perfect tool for all my housekeeping needs. $20 at your local home improvement store.

5. Little Silver Bracelet- I used to wear a simple silver cuff but have retired that old friend for a newer model. This one is my FAVORITE! It locks into itself and is so petite and cute...I wear it every day and it goes with all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment