Wednesday, April 1, 2015

He is Risen!

This week is Holy Week...it tells the story of the last week of Jesus life here on Earth.

His triumphant entry into Jerusalem knowing full well what He was marching towards, a final meal in the upper room with his most beloved friends and followers, His crucifixion and ultimate victory over death and sin through His resurrection on the third day. Boom!

The day of celebration is almost here...Easter Sunday! The day where He shows the world that the battle is won through His sacrifice, that sin has no power over His people....we are free because HE IS RISEN INDEED!

This week, I reflect on such a gift as this. I am thankful for His sacrifice to take my sin and make me whole in the eyes of my Father.....He no longer sees my icky, self serving, thoughtless, careless, untrusting, can't believe I did that again heart. He sees his Son and He calls me beautiful.

Also, my niece is the cutest little bunny ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment