Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Feeling the Fall!


I'm sitting on my couch this morning trying out my new Fall comforter....just came in the mail yesterday and what perfect timing:)

It's so chilly today!! And I love it. Ok, I know that we surely will have several more weeks of the hot, humid air come upon us and I shouldn't say words like 'Fall', 'boots', 'pumpkins', 'soup' and 'scarves'. But I just did.

I adore the Fall season. Who's with me? I love walking outside to breathe in the crisp, fresh morning air. I love pulling my Fry boots out of the closet (they were lonely for so many months in there, just wanting a little attention). I love sorting through scarves to prepare my neck for all day coziness. I love brewing a cup of Good Earth 'Sweet and Spicy' tea, sitting on my porch and taking in the delicious aroma whilst contemplating the mysteries of life. I love when the leaves start to rain down and I can crunch them underfoot.  

What a great day! Thank you, Lord, for changing seasons and for the happiness Fall brings to my heart.

Back to summer by the weekend, but I will sit under my comforter for a few minutes longer and dream of falling leaves, apple cider and the arrival of my favorite season. 3 cheers for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment