Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

Stuff is just stuff. But it's fun to share the stuff that is enjoyable in life with your pals...here are a few-


1. Mini Guacamole Cups- Sometimes a gal just needs her guacamole and doesn't have the energy to make it from scratch. This little cup is tasty and great for quenching the craving for squished avocados....right now!


2. Birks- I wasn't sure if Birkenstocks were quite my style but I liked the straps on these and was kind of sick of wearing flip flops every day. It's nice to have options. Once you break them in (which takes some patience), they are dynamite!


3. Yeowww! Catnip Kitty Toys- I know I posted about these awhile back but all I had to share at the time were some little sardine fishes. I have since discovered many more glorious shapes and sizes...and Mosie LOVES them all to pieces! Yeowww!


4. This pizza- I got it at Cub once cause it was on sale. It is yummy. 


5. LuLaRoe Leggings- The Internets are a buzz with lovers of LuLaRoe and all it's comfy clothing options. I am far from an addict but do quite enjoy their leggings. I have a few pairs and when I wear them, I always get asked 'Where did you get those?'. They ARE pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment