Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

I haven't shared any 'things' since mid-summer, so how's about it:


1. Doterra OnGuard Toothpaste: Last month, my Target toothpaste was running out and I thought I would try something different. I was placing an order for Doterra oils and had some rewards points to burn, so decided to give their toothpaste a try. I like it! It's kind of cinnamon-y and seems to get the job done. I have a dental appointment tomorrow so we'll see if I get a good report card with the switch:)


2. Oiselle Vest- I got this as a gift from a friend (Thx K!!) and wear it pretty much all the time! Lightweight but warm...and I'm not one for wearing jackets anyway (even though I know I should because it's winter and stuff). It's a dynamite company...worth browsing the website and supporting a growing business run by women for women: http://www.oiselle.com


3. Himalayan Salt Lamp- I received an Amazon gift card from a family at school and decided to use it for something fun that I wouldn't normally buy. An add for this lamp popped up on the Facebook and a few days later, I saw one at a friend's house. I was intrigued. They are supposed to add negative ions into the air (which I guess are good), clean the air and help your body be healthier. Sounds good to me....plus, it's pretty.


4. Benzoyl Peroxide Gel- Ok, this is kind of a funny one but I have been on a regimen of many a prescription acne medication over the years. Some worked fine, some not. I really liked the last one, but insurance decided to stop covering it (thanks a lot, guys). Fed up (and a little desperate), I reverted back to the days of my youth and purchased the old school benzoyl peroxide from the drug store...it actually seems to be keeping things under control and is quite affordable! Thanks, old friend.


5. HGTV Magazine- Not much needs to be said about this one. It's just a wonderful little house magazine to flip through as I dream about future projects I hope to complete some day...I very much look forward to its arrival each month. This one just came today (yeehaw) and I shall delight in it to the fullest tonight after work....if I can wait that long!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment