Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My Girls ❤

I made my way to sunny California a few weeks ago to spend time with the Johnson's...an annual trip that I very much look forward to! Even though it is been 5 years since I was their nanny back here in MN, we will forever be family....and I love that.

We don't make big plans while I'm there- mostly I just feel happy to spend time with the whole crew as they live life. And it's warm, so that's nice too.

A few highlights:
- Having a 'stay home' day with the 3 youngest when mama had to work at the salon. We watched movies, took a walk with the puppy, ate Oreos and did some coloring.
-Dinner with G...just me and the big girl (Who is graduating this year, what????). Also, sharing a room with G was delightful....nothing is better than a 4 day sleepover.
-Helping mama choose some appliances for their kitchen remodel...being more of an emotional support than an actual chooser (buying appliances is stressful!)
-Getting a pedi for my sad, neglected Minnesota winter toes.
-Watching the High School Boys Bball team in their first State Tourney game. They lost but it was still a thrilling night- I love those teenagers and their crazy High School Spirit! Plus, free popcorn:)
-Buying my annual pair of new Toms shoes. This year, something lacy white and kind of sparkly. Fancy.
-Snuggling with Sunny the dog and selecting a new doggy toy for her doggy enjoyment. She loved it!
-Getting my hair done by the World Master of Blonding- Still loving it, Jenny. You are such a talent with the tresses and I love that you know my hair so well ❤.
-And last (but certainly not least), the Cobb Salad at Melvins. I have dreams about this salad for a whole year until I eat it once again. It's just that good. Oh great...now I'm thinking about it again.

The visual aids:





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment