Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Crafty Corner: Task Master 2

A ways back, I did a post on some charts for my niece and nephew. Pictures of simple step by step instructions to help them along with a few daily tasks.

A friend of mine has a bunch of super cool little boys that were in need of some chart action too! I asked her to formulate a list of a few things they wanted to work on. She came back with:
Going on a Walk
Dinner Time Rules
Church Time

I got to work with the list of specifics that she had given me. I went with one chart for hanging near the dinner table, a second chart for home discussions on 'Rules for Safe Walks' plus travel sized flip book for impromptu chats whilst walking (if need be), and finally a church activity bag with chart/drawing surface for the little dudes to write on with dry erase crayons (which are super cool by the way, you should get some).....one side with 'the rules', the other a blank slate for creative expression via crayon!

I am excited to hear how the boys like them and hope they will be a helpful tool for mama and daddy to talk about expectations in each situation!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE them so much! The boys like referring to them every. single. night. at dinner time. And they are helping us learn to control the "squirmies." Thanks, Dharmski!!!

    ReplyDelete