Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

First things first...this is my 100th post! Wahoo! I didn't really know how long I was going to keep bloggin' when this adventure began...but I am still having fun! And as long as you are too, I'm going for 100 more!

Things I like:

1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +: I have tried a bunch of lotions in my storied life of skin sagas. A few were fine, some were horrible, and this one is just right. Their newest formula has added a 'plus'...not sure if it is any different than the original but the cute little plus on the bottle makes me feel like it must be true!

2. A cuticle clipper: I think this one is Revlon but any will do. A little over $10 at your local drug store and an essential tool for keeping nails (both finger and toe) looking lovely.

3. Sanita Clogs (Professional Style): These are my go-to fall shoe. So comfortable to wear for an extended period of time on your feet and they look cute with pants or dresses. You can find them on sale if you take a little time to search the internets:)

4. Daniel's Fire Roast Salsa: THE BEST EVER! It's kind of expensive (for salsa)...like 6 bucks a jar. But I splurge every once and awhile because I just have to. It's that good. You can find it at Kowalski's and Lund's type grocery stores....

5. Nubian African Black Soap: My Aunt turned me onto this when we were chatting about our skin woes (common theme it seems with most or all of my beauty product suggestions...oh well). It seems to really help my skin calm down when it's having a toddler sized tantrum. Comes in a bunch of varieties, although I have only tried the one in the black box. You can find it at Whole Foods Co-op in the beauty aisle and it's under $5 a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment