Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

I love:

1. Carrot Cake- It was my b-day this past weekend so my Small Group from church got this little beauty to celebrate! Thanks guys, it was delicious. I could eat carrot cake all day long.....

2. The Original Bed Buddy (Hot/Cold Pack)- On a completely unrelated note to growing a year older....my body sometimes hurts. Like my back and stuff. This little 'buddy' is the perfect friend after a long day of fun with 14 delightful 2 year olds. Pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and boom. Relief.

3. The letter 'D'- Why? Because it's the best of all the letters. I have a wall of 'D's in my apartment....collected from various places around the land...letter walls are cool.

4. Justin's Peanut Butter Cups- I had the pleasure of trying these bad boys out on my va-cay to Colorado last month. They are gooooooo-oood. I hear that Justin's has other yummy products as well....yet to try, but I probably will. I got mine at Whole Foods.

5. Saved By The Bell- Need I say more? I was over at my friend 'D's house a few days ago and she was streaming a few episodes from Netflix. Then I remembered that I have all 5 seasons on DVD....(not the middle school years with Miss Bliss. Or the super lame College Years.) But rather the classic, amazing Mr. Belding, big hair, Jessie Spano mom jeans, scrunchies and spandex, neon everything, hangin out at The Max years. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment