Wednesday, June 4, 2014

T-ball!!!!

I spent some time this past weekend at sister B's house .... they are getting ready for a big move in the next few weeks, so we went thru a few items that she was looking to get rid of (as I am also moving and just rid myself of all extraneous clutter last week, I only took an old school scrabble game and some frozen foods to help her consume before expiration dates expired.)....and also in true little sister fashion, I brought a big basket of laundry to wash for the very last time....memories.

Later that morning, sister T came to join us with her cute as a button baby cakes and we all headed to watch a t-ball game. The star of the show....niece J:

How cute is she???? It was a fun time catching up with the sisters and letting the kiddos play...

No comments:

Post a Comment