Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Crafty Corner: Gotta Go, Part2

Ok, a few weeks ago I gave a little picture preview of a cute house project I was working on. I saw it in some decorating magazine or perhaps a house blog of some sort...I cannot recall:

Cute and hilarious all in one! I'm pretty sure the idea was a framed photo for purchase so I decided to just make my own. Supplies needed:
* A piece of craft foam
* Frame (of your choosing)
* Thin piece of tagboard (any color)
* Scissors
* Hot glue gun
* Print out of the little bathroom people

1. Cut out the 2 bathroom people and the middle divider piece.

2. Place the people on the foam and trace around with a pencil or some other sharp-ish writing device...it won't really show up with a marking but rather an indent.

3. Cut out all your foam pieces and use a hot glue gun to secure to the tagboard (which you have already cut to fit the frame).

4. Pop in the frame and hang on your door. Also, add a few pieces of sticky double sided tape to the back of the frame so it doesn't move when you open and close the door! Quick little project and you will never again wonder where the bathroom is in your house...you're welcome!

1 comment:

  1. You have superhero scissor powers! Your heads are perfectly round???? What?

    ReplyDelete