Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

More things that bring a little earthly joy:

1. The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum- This little buddy is the first real vacuum I have purchased as a grownup. It is very versatile and gets the job done....it really SUCKS. Ha! Seriously it does great on rugs, hardwood, upholstery and has nifty attachments for those hard to reach places. Cheapest at Bed, Bath & Beyond...under $150 with a coupon.

(A little side note about the B, B & B. They are great! I ordered this vacuum from there and had it shipped to my house... sadly, it was stolen from my back yard before I got home to receive it. Bed, Bath & Beyond replaced it for me the next day with no extra expense on my end and were so kind in my hour of sadness! Shop there.)

2. Value Sunglasses from Target- How can you go wrong with a $7 pair of shades. Not too many options as far as style selection goes, but these are super cute and I don't feel bad if they are lost or get broken.

3. Lupine Pet Collar- I searched around for awhile for a collar to replace Mosby's teeny baby kitten one (sniff,sniff. He is growing up so fast.....). Most that I tried had big, bulky closures and he didn't seem to like them. This one he is not bothered by and it comes in all kinds of cute colors and patterns...even black, which I always prefer because you always look good in black and it's classic and fancy (see how he is admiring it)! Also, lifetime warranty.

4. Sabra Olive Tapenade Hummus- So good...but apparently hard to find. My big sister B (who is also obsessed) has located it at Target pretty consistently, as have I. If you like olives, you will love it.

5. Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara- Ok, I have mentioned before how I get sucked into mascara commercials. It has happened yet again....Katy Perry showed me how awesome this stuff is as she danced with giant pink peonies, as her eyelashes turned into soft pink flower petals, as she swung on a flowery giant pink swing suspended in mid air. Obviously I had to have it. And it is magical. I feel like dancing with a pretty pink garden flower every time I put it on. For real, it's great mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment