Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My new favorite thing....Skhoop.

I don't love winter. Being cold is not fun. Wearing snow pants is dumb and bulky. What if I want to wear a dress? Then what am I supposed to do to keep warm?

Well, a few weeks ago, I discovered something that makes me almost think that being outside in the cold, snowy tundra could possibly be survivable.

Skhoop. The original insulated skirt. AN INSULATED SKIRT! Things I do love- being warm and SKIRTS. This is the answer to all of my 'I have to take the toddlers outside on the playground every day but my legs feel cold and now I'm crabby' problems:


But what if a toddler is in need of some help and you have to run over to them? Can you move in that thing? Yes! Zippers on both sides zip up for your more active moments:


But where do you put your Chapstick and handful of tissues for all those runny toddler noses?? Pockets!


My heart feels happy to have been united with my Skhoop insulated skirt. I wear it on the playground every day and it has been a revolution in my attitude towards Old Man Winter. Skhoop for the win!

1 comment: