Tuesday, September 13, 2016

We are Family!

Seasons are changing...kids are growing...life is happening. Time for a little family fun update!

The 'J' family kiddos are back in school:



Cute family alert:


The 'P' family has a BIG 3 year old:



...with pierced ears!!!!


I love and miss my brother very much who is in a far away land (in actuality, just a few states away, but still):


Mama made a new BFF this summer named Bob (or Bobby if you prefer). He stops by almost every day and she feeds him fresh carrots and lettuce. They have nice chats in the yard about life...ok, he mostly just listens and makes cute bunny sounds. But I am certain that he loves her.


Mosie is still my favorite. With the approaching Fall season comes the even more anticipated My-kitty-likes-to-snuggle-again season...almost here:



And speaking of Fall, I wore some wool socks tonight. Three cheers for wool socks weather. Delight:


No comments:

Post a Comment