Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Crickets...

Do you hear that? Blarg....The past few weeks have been less than stellar for blogging material. Maybe it's the holiday busyness? Or the super cold polar vortex-y air that forces me to hide in blankets in the evening hours and wear wool socks to bed?

No matter the reason, this week is a bust! One exciting note to share...last week, a family in my neighborhood expressed a need on the social media for a few Christmas gifts for their children. My Small Group was blessed to have the chance to help out! We pooled some funds together and I was able to purchase a number of delightful items- certain to put a smile on little faces:)

Eeekkk, I'm so excited to deliver them!!! Tis the reason for the season! 

Ok, all. Have a great week....ill try to get back on track with the bloggage (that's a word) soon.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment