Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

A few more delights that bring a smile to my face:

1. Seche Vite Clear Base Coat/Top Coat- Recommended by my friend 'L' who is an excellent nail technician and all around lovely lady. It gives a nice string base for any color and the top coat keeps the color long lasting.

2. Plug in chandelier- I got this one at Target on a clearance shelf for like $25. Every girl needs a chandelier in her room....even if you are a renter and can't actually install a real one...just plug it in!

3. Tupperware Modular Mates- They come in all kinds of sizes (and 2 lid colors I think). I use them for all of my bulk items like sugar, flour and rice. They keep my foods wonderfully fresh...love.

4. Simple Sugars Facial Scrub- My friend 'A' gifted me with a tub of this fun little product. She had tried it out and thought it might work for me as well...we both have sensitive skin that is often less than cooperative with us. I gave it a go and found it to be very gentle and moisturizing...did not make me break out and left my skin feeling baby soft. I think it is only available online...google it.

5. Norwex Eyeglass and Optic Cloth- Available only thru their company and a consultant I think. But if you ever are invited to a party, this is one little item that I definitely recommend and use every day! I got one for my glasses and another for my iPad screen...$8.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment