Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sequins & Sofas: Girl Power!

My niece and nephew have been sharing a room for the past few years...but it has come to the time for the dude to have his own room:

Sister B has been brainstorming ideas for the girls' new room and I wanted to throw my two cents into the ring to try to help. I was bored one morning, so I channeled my inner 4th grade diorama building self and put together a possible schematic:

....Walls and floor.

....Beds, wall stripes and blankets.

....A few accessories.

....Bed canopies and pillows to finish it off.

We'll see how the final product comes out...which ideas she runs with and if my little art project was helpful or not! Either way, it was fun to put a vision down for a possible design. I can't wait to see what she decides....these lovely ladies deserve a special new space:

Oh and here's the room now...stay tuned for the transformation:

No comments:

Post a Comment