Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sequins & Sofas: 5 Things

More things I love:

1. Fiskars Rotary Cutter/Cutting Board- In the beginning stages of my sewing 'career', I was planning on purchasing a fancy pair of shears. Instead, I went with this! And it is great. Accurate cut, goes thru many layers of fabric!

2. In keeping with the sewing theme, this book is AMAZING! Sew U by Wendy Mullin. Descriptive yet simple explanations of techniques, how to use a variety of tools, and how to use patterns for any project! Get it, love it!

3. A healthy snack- I have been trying to cut out extra sugar from my life lately and this combo is a yummy substitute. Greek yogurt is all the rage these days so why not jump on the bandwagon! Add a bunch of sweet fresh fruit to plain Greek yogurt and enjoy...lots of berries, yum.

4. Also, sometimes I still need a few squares of this.

5. Eos Lip Balm- Smooth and silky.....Makes my lips feel lovely! Lots of 'flavors' to choose from, your lips will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment