Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yummy in my Tummy!

Need a fancy dessert to bring to future friend gatherings? Want it to be easy to prepare but look like it took many hours? Then I have the treat for you.

I found this recipe in some little cookbook of 5 ingredients or less (or something like that...wish I could remember the title exactly...sorry):

Raspberry Cream Cheese Tarts

You will need:
-1 pack of pre-made mini graham cracker pie crusts (I found them at Cub, not so much at Target)

Topping
-1.5 cups of fresh raspberries (or whatever berry you like best I suppose)
-1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam

Mix up the jam to make smooth and then add to the berries. Mix together and set aside for later.

Filling
-1/3 cup granulated sugar
-1 package of cream cheese
-2 tbsp. mascarpone cheese, softened
-1 tsp. vanilla

Mix the above 4 ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. You can spoon the mixture into the mini pie crusts...or be really fancy and pipe it with an inexpensive piping bag from the craft store. Just a couple bucks and well worth the $$).

Add a pile of berries to the top and refrigerate for a few hours. BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment