Tuesday, June 9, 2015

#9....ok, as well as #'s 10 & 11

I wrote back in January about a future tattoo happening in June (see story Here). Well, it's June. And tattoo #9 is in the books:

I am so happy with how it turned out. Thad the Tattoo Master got it just right...the color, every knot and imperfection in the 'wood', depth in the shading. I love it.

In a week or so, it will for sure not hurt as much and be less crusty- gross. I can't wait for that....I will practice my patience.

What's that, you say? Was there a mention about a 10 and 11? Yes, I had a few teeny weeny tats in mind that I kind of bundled into the same appointment (since they were so small and would not require more than a few minutes for both).

#10:


This pic is not the greatest angle, but it is indeed my kitty Mosby's cute little paw. I know, it may put me on another level of 'crazy cat lady' to permanently display such things on my body. But I don't care. He is my first pet and I love him and it must be documented. 

Which leaves us at #11:

I realized a few weeks ago that I had no tat representing my dear 'Bestirs', my high school ladies that mean the world to me and are certain to be forever friends (see post about how much fun we have when we're together if you so desire). Anyway, i couldn't let this be the case any longer and then had a revelation of an idea. I decided upon a little heart. But not just any heart. 

My pal K has always signed stuff (notes passed in algebra class in 9th grade, yearbooks, autographs, whatever) with a little heart and her name since I can remember. It was perfect. I texted her promptly and asked if she would write a bunch of her signature hearts on a piece of paper and message a pic to me. She was like....what? And I was like....please? She came thru in minutes with a selection of lovely hearts.

I picked my favorite and that was that:

So, just 3 this time:) Not sure exactly what will be next but since I'm still working on a half-sleeve, most likely the arm will continue to be the focus. Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment