Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Crafty Corner: Makin' a Crane

I was just flipping thru a few blogs I follow and someone did a little tutorial on how to fold some fancy paper dealy-bobbie. Then I remembered that I have one magical skill when it comes to the art of ancient origami.....the classic paper crane. 

I like to bust out this hidden talent while at restaurants or in other random places when presented with small square pieces of paper while sitting at a table (reciepts, mint wrappers at Olive Garden, ya know...stuff like that). It seems to always amaze the masses. I feel like all people should have the skillz to present a hand crafted paper crane at the drop of a hat when given the opportunity. So, here ya go:



























Aaaaannnnd.....you're welcome. Feel free to amaze family, friends and waitresses with your new found talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment