Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stylin Saturday: Window Watching

I like cute boutiques....I like the fun little trinkets, way too expensive clothes that I never buy but pretend I will some day when I win the lottery, accessories galore. But what I think I love even more are the quirky and creative displays in the windows....I think that would be such a fun job to have....creating something amazing to draw people in who may just be passing by on their way to somewhere else.
I was walking past a shoppe such as this last month and had to take a picture of a window that caught my eye:

I am not sure if this was a piece created by a local artist for sale or just something cool to look at and make me want to go in and buy something.....but it made me stop and I liked it.
I think I am going to try to recreate one for myself in the near future (I will be sure to show you the final product upon completion)......could be cute for the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment