Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stylin' Saturday: 5 Things

While living life in this crazy world, I have come across some things that I find delightful or make me feel happy. I want to you feel happy too, so I will be sharing these things from time to time:

1. Curved bobby pins: These are sweet! It may seem like a silly thing...does it really matter if they are curved? People have been using old school bobbies for ages with little argument about their function and style. Well I don't know about you, but my head is round...not flat. It matters, curves are cool.

2. I like pepper on lots of stuff. Penzey's is the best...great flavor, perfect size of grounds...yum!

3. A simple cuff bracelet: I wear this almost every day as a staple accessory. I like its clean lines and it adds a little shine to my ensemble. If you only have a bit of $ to invest in a few pieces of jewelry, I suggest making one of these a part of your collection.

4. Mascara: It's the one makeup item that I can't live without. I love mascara...a lot! Is that a problem? It is true that I feel the need to purchase mascara from seeing commercials about groundbreaking formulas that will make your lashes luscious and appear 3 times their original length....3 TIMES!!! But in all seriousness, I have tried a bunch of brands...my all time favorite- Cover Girl Lash Blast.

5. Aquaphor: You moms out there may already know about this magical balm...it clears up dry and rashy skin issues on your little people in the blink of an eye! Well, it also does wonders on my lips to keep them moisturized and soft through the ever changing Minnesota seasons. A must have, it has become my one and only lip care system!

No comments:

Post a Comment