Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stylin' Saturday: 5 Things

Here are some more things that bring me a bit of joy....

1. Infinity Scarves- I am a big fan of scarves in the fall and winter. I am the biggest fan of this particular kind of scarf....one big piece of fabric that can be doubled up. No ends, no knots. Delight.

2. Ghirardelli Squares- The perfect sized little snack for winding down after a long day at work! I keep mine in the fridge...dark chocolate and caramel, how could this be any better?

3. Good Earth Original Tea (caffeine free cause that's how I roll) - Another fall favorite. It is such a comfort to toss in a movie and sip this tasty tea...sometimes I even read a magazine at the same time, a perfect Saturday afternoon activity.

4. Chaco Flip Flops- Ok, these are definitely not a fall appropriate item...my toes would be so chilly. But I love them so much that I needed to give them a quick shout out before banishing them to the depths of my closet until the spring buds bloom once again.

5. My Rice Cooker- I got this one on a clearance rack at Target. At the time, I didn't know that having a rice cooker was something that would change my life forever and make it truly magical (it was just really cheap and little and red...cute). It is the best kitchen appliance EVER....perfect rice every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment