Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello.

Hey friends,
Today begins the fist day of my blog! Not exactly sure what it will become, but i welcome you to join me on the journey. I am a girl who likes a little structure in my life (except when it comes do doing my dishes and making my bed, blah) so i will have a few weekly features to share....Toddler Tuesdays will bring activity ideas, projects you can do with your Tot, discipline and challenging behavior solutions and oodles of fun! Stylin' Saturdays will give me a chance to share about projects that i have done to spruce up my dwelling, crafty ideas that you could try at home, and anything else beautiful that catches my eye!
The rest of the week....i will just see what each day brings! Enjoy! and if there are things you want to see or read about, let me know...i love suggestions!

3 comments: